Re: TR3a seat belts

To: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>, "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3a seat belts
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:50:14 -0700
I don't supose they have 66" ones, huh?  How much would you have trimmed? As
much as 12"? A lot could depend on where they are mounted. Mine are pretty
far back. If I remember the rationale, it was the only spot I could get to
underneath, there were no obstructions for the washers, the spot was the
same for both passenger and driver's sides, and I didn't have to put more
holes in the carpet (which also  means I don't have to remove them to remove
the carpet.)  Might be a good idea to locate the mounting spot and measure
before ordering.

Bob