Possible GT6 for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible GT6 for sale
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:56:37 -0400 FILETIME=[3C5E7530:01C328B9]
    Well Fellas, it looks like I'm over my head.  I'm really not, but it
might be time to throw in the towel considering my current living
conditions.

    If I find anyone who has enough interest in taking it, then I'll let her
go.  I'm located in Guelph, Ontario Canada, just near Toronto.  The car is
in mid resto and the drive shaft and Tranny aren't in it currently so it's
immobile, but everything is here and I did have it running a year ago before
my big lay off.  It will need some new parts before it can go under it's own
power, but it seems mostly regular stuff:  air filter, fuel pump,
alternator, and clutch, although the old one still has meat on it.

    Please reply to me direct at Raveracer77@hotmail.com

       Rave Racer
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan    another victim of time
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://www.triumphowners.com/uploaded/34/50-50-111014_20raveracer-gt6-1.jpg
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)    ...is no more