Re: Car film

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car film
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:26:24 -0600
I never could fit a throttle lock on my Yamaha RZ500( RD500 in Europe)
there wasn't enough room on the clip on bars, after all Yamaha didn't
change the bike all that much from their F1 race bike except to reduce
the cost. You never had a cold butt riding that bike with the rear 2
cylinder's expansion cambers under the seat but sitting in traffic on a
hot day was hell.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet