RE: Car film

To: "'Doug Hamilton'" <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car film
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:03:49 -0400
I bought myself a throttle lock. I used to be able to ride for miles and
miles without touching the hadlebars. I developed this trick of sliding back
in the seat and sitting where the passenger would be with my feet on the
rear pegs. Then I'd hunch over and hold my arms as if they were around
somebody's waist. The looks I would get as people passed by watching me
holding onto the "invisible" driver were priceless. I'd wave with one hand,
but never let go of the "driver". They'd stare and stare. I never thought of
having a conversation with the ghost. Might have been fun. More than likely
someone would have run me off the road. Wouldn't have been the first time...

Mark