no brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: no brakes
From: JMcmahon@ictgroup.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:15:02 -0400
I came up to a light and luckily no one was in front of me...it was brake
fade personified. The pedal went half way to the floor and finally all the
way to the floor, I did get it home pumping the brakes.  Help me diagnose
this...I have a full reservoir of fluid.  Is it the brake master cylinder?
If it is should I buy a replacement, what should I know about replacing it
and I assume I have to bleed the master cylinder, I know how to do the brake
cylinders but not he master.  Thanks in advance.

Jack  59 TR3