RE: Lets stay on topic folks

To: "'Paige, Dean'" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lets stay on topic folks
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:39:23 -0500
Dean:

Like you I find the acidic remarks being made on the list to be unfortunate.
I think we should all just let this one die down. I am one of the
blabbermouths on the list and I have been avoiding public posts on this
subject like the plague. On a worldwide list like this one there is just no
way we are going to have concensus. Better to avoid the whole sorry subject.
The truth is that whether there is a war, is no war, is another solution
altogether, people are going to die sorting this one out. That is what is
really sad.

I don't run the world, or even a small part of it. I don't have a perfect
solution that nobody in the entire world has thought of before. So I am
going to keep my opinion to myself and hope for the best. In the meantime
there are people on the list whom I hold in high regard and do not wish to
alienate for some situation so far out of my hands.

Mark