TR4 Dash

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Dash
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:56:20 -0600
When I purchased the TR the previous owner had bought a new dash and facia
board, since the original had seen better days.  Since it involves, from what
I guess, all the guages will have to be disconnected.  Has anyone done this,
and if so, what is the degree of technically.  Its not something I am
comfortable doing, but at the same time, since I live in a small far away any
city, its something I will probably have to tackle myself.  Any pointers on
how to keep track of everything during disassembly?

Thanks for any opinions, everyone on this list, when it comes to help, are
just terrific!

Tim