Re: Lets stay on topic folks

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lets stay on topic folks
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:10:03 EST
In a message dated 2/22/03 7:13:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jerryvv@alltel.net writes:

<< I too have some strong opinions about the world situation but this list is
not
 the place for that dialogue. Our common thread is our enjoyment of the cars
 and the good times they invoke memories of or new ones they create as we go
 along in life. Lets share that with each other along with all of our concerns
 about oil leaks, overheated engines or broken bits and pieces.
 Enough already.
 Jerry Van Vlack >>

Well said.
But i don't think you can put the genie back in the bottle now.
A few weeks ago i might have been glad to do anything in the
world for anybody on this list. I now know there are people here
that i wouldn't give the time of day to and wouldn't care to ever
be in the same room with - and thats pretty sad.
Jack Mc