JW's Sump Gasket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: JW's Sump Gasket
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:59:15 -0800
Just  finished the installation of  Justin Wagner's silicone  sump
gasket  on  Casper, I am very impressed,  fits perfectly,  does  NOT
leak, and fairly  simple  to install.  I  had the  most  trouble
scraping  off the old  gasket but like Justin says in his
instructions "that's the  last time you will have to do that".  The
safety wiring  was  "interesting" I only  had  Casper on jack stands
so I had  to do it all lying on my back, let us just  say  my
forearms  are a bit  sore  and I  am  sure stronger  <G>
The bolts  and  washers  supplied appear to  be  of  Aircraft
quality and the  instructions  were very complete.  I can highly
reccomend  this  product.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3