Re: $3 Gallon gas

To: "Howard Winkler" <hrwink@optonline.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $3 Gallon gas
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:58:06 -0600
Ya'll keep buying the gas guzzling SUV's and demanding all that oil.  I work
for a company that supports the oil companies.  The more they drill for the
more they need my services.

As far as the tree huggin' is concerned,  give-it-a-break.  In the twenty
years I have worked in this industry, I've seen more oil left on the ground
by a LBC than what is left behind by an oil company after they drill a well.

Let's talk about cars!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Howard
Rayne LA
USA