Re: $3 Gallon gas

To: Howard Winkler <hrwink@optonline.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $3 Gallon gas
From: AnnaBelle <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:35:57 -0800
I think what disturbs me the most that a statement in the State of
the Union address has been completely ignored by our Media..."$1.5
Billion (with a B) for the development of Hydrogen powered vehicles."
Folks this could be the answer to many of our problems, for not only
could  Hydrogen power autos (there  were two  on TV news last night)
but could  also fire furnaces, replace oil/coal fired generating
plants...etc, etc.  The most  abundant element  on the planet could
almost  eliminate the need to use fossil fuels,  and save it ALL for
our beloved LBCs.

The myth  that Hydrogen is dangerous is  slowly  being dispelled,
gasoline of course is not "dangerous" ...until ignited...and  even
the Hindenburg disaster has gotten  scientific evidence that it was
not, repeat not, a hydrogen fire but a  fire burning the aluminized
paint on the fabric covering has been proven..

I  am sure it won't happen over night, too  much  money invested in
and made by Oil concerns.  It  may not happen in our lifetime, but it
could.

Just think...a  cheap renewable fuel source,  whose combustion
products produce Water!

Bill Pugh
1957 TR3
aka Casper