Re: On British Car Magazine

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:54:40 -0700
My $0.02 on the subject I let my subscription to British Car go when I
decided to thin out the number of magazines I subscribe to. I found even
though the magazine catered to British cars it only covered things I
found interesting in a couple of issues a year so I buy it on the news
stand when there is a good article in it. I still subscribe to
Grassroots Motorsports I find there is something I find interesting in
almost every issue such as this month's dyno tests on an MGB using
different ignition, air filter, carb needle, and exhaust combinations
they even tested different dashpot oils on the dyno. So I guess my
concern would be is all the vintage content from Grassroots going to
shift to the new publication? I have to keep track of what Grassroots
Motorsports are doing with their TR3 vintage race car.
Triumph World and Practical Classics are 2 British publications I check
out every month on the news stand.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet