RE: On British Car Magazine

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: On British Car Magazine
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:37:41 -0700
Rick,

Thanks for the nice letter about the changes at British Car Magazine. As a
long time subscriber to the magazine, I was really impressed with the
quality that Gary brought to the magazine after he took it over. I also
feared that it must have been very costly to produce such a great and
beautiful magazine and I hoped that it would stay profitable enough for them
to stay in business.

This is I hope, a good move for Gary, I am not so sure it is a good move for
us subscribers, only time will tell on that score.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Scottsdale, AZ