Re: On British Car Magazine

To: supertr6@earthlink.net, rfeibusch1@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:42:21 EST
List-

I agree. I just resubscribed yesterday and did not know this information.
Sorry I missed it earlier.

I value my free time and have little of it and lots to do with it. I am not
interested in reading car magazines in general and would not have reupped the
subscription if I knew the format change.

I thought something was funny when I had to call twice with the same
information to resubscribe. While they were very nice to deal with, my
subscription lapsed for 2 issues I think. I first called long before the
subscription was to have lapsed. I loved the magazine and its old format and
I suspicion that many will opt out if that is an option.

I suggest 2 magazines I get as options to replace British Car if anyone is
looking. First, Triumph World is great. It is a British publication, with a
little US content.

Classic and Sportscar is also a good British publication, with less US
content. It carries some information about "other" cars than British, but I
find it to be overall very good.

Hope this helps-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY