Happy Week

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Week
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:45:39 -0600
After nine months, I am now in possession of a speedo for my 1964 TR4.
Unfortunately, the weather has turned rather cold only 30 F for the high
today, so it maybe awhile before I can go for a spin, since I am topless.
Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this list for sharing all
their wonderful knowledge.  Oh  by the way thanks to all, on my request about
the radio, but now even more confused with poz and negative, electrical has
been something I have never been able to graspe.

Tim