Re: no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!

To: Ken Gano <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: Re: no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 22:59:40 -0700
Cc: Edward Woods <fogbro1@attbi.com>, M Brooks <mike@gsta.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken,
It may be the mass merchandisers that have ruined business for the home
town stores, but they could not have done it if it weren't for the
companies who make and distribute the products that are sold through the
mass merchandisers.  They are easy prey to high volume discounts and see
the dollar signs instead of the profit per item.  THat is why when the
economy turns sour, so many of them file bankruptcy, since their volume
goes down while their margins stay the same.

Cheers,
Joe