RE: no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com, nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:19:40 -0800
> Needless to say... I'm a very happy camper right now!
> and A.Z. has a new and regular customer.

IMO it's just "luck of the draw".  A month from now you'll draw an idiot at
A.Z. and get someone who gives a rat's ass at P.B.  Neither one of them
keeps decent people for any length of time. (Worked 20 years at P.B. and
still on the parts counter ?  Think about that for a moment ....)

Personally, I won't hardly buy parts from either of them.  There's an
independent not far from my house that _always_ treats me right.  No one
makes that part any more ?  No problem, we'll get yours rebuilt, have it
Tuesday.  And by golly, they do.  Took them two working days to find an oil
filter for my Stag ... and just last night I picked up a part for my son's
93 Olds that neither P.B. nor A.Z. stock.  Clark's not only had it in stock,
but 20% cheaper!  Got the vacuum advance for my TR3A rebuilt too, with the
correct pipe connection still on it and about 1/2 the price of the wrong
part from the big 3 ...

Randall