RE: no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!

To: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>, "M Brooks" <mike@gsta.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: no more Shlep Boys! what A---H---s!
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:36:57 -0800
Just my $0.02 on this thread.  The mass merchandisers have ruined local
business, be it auto parts, groceries, gasoline or just about anything else
you can name.  I have riled on this list before about "the Wal Mart
Mentality" but unless we collectively give up the need to save that last
nickel, not only will be left with no selection, but a good many of us (or
at least our friends) will be working those minimum wage "service" jobs.
Take it from someone who was born, raised and has lived in small town
retailing (business) all of my life.

(soap box mode off)

kg