RE: TR3a Behaviour/noises

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: RE: TR3a Behaviour/noises
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:39:24 -0400
Cc: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "David A. Templeton"
>okay, let's for the minute entertain the whine I am hearing is from the
rear
end.  What does that mean?  Could it be a bearing? I do know I have a front
bearing leak that has to be taken care of over the winter.  The diff has
had
the oil drained and replaced about 2 weeks ago.
<

Have you rechecked the diff oil level lately?  Did the whine just recently
occur?  Is it just a coincidence?  What is the meaning of life?  (Guess I'm
getting a little too deep)

Dave