Re: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best?

To: conrade2@msn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best?
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:06:38 EDT
Eric,

I just finished recovering/having my '72 seats recovered using a TRF kit
(came with the car so I can't claim I did research beforehand).  The material
seems fine, the foam kit that came with the recovering kit was fairly
complete if not easy to install.  The side bolsters, which shouldn't be a
problem with your 76 since the seat back is one piece, is what sent me to a
professional installer to complete the job.  They charged me about $550 to
install the foam and complete the install claiming 11 hours to do the job.

Seats came out good but not excellent.  I'm hoping they need to settle in a
bit.

Hope this helps a bit.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6