Re: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best? .net>

To: Eric Conrad <conrade2@msn.com>
Subject: Re: 1976 TR6 reupholsery kits -- who's is best? .net>
From: <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:20:57 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
eric,
    i purchased my seat covers, panels, and
carpet kit from trf about 4 years ago. i installed the carpet and panels
myself, pretty easy.
the new seat covers, foam, diaphragms, and
springs were installed by professionals at
the cost of $250, if my memory serves me
correctly. this also included cleaning up
the seat frames (although i would've done
better) and doing the headrests as well.
    i believe it was money well spent as i
didn't want to "learn" on the new seatcovers.
i also want to add that i believe the new foam
and seat covers are top quality. the seats are
very supportive and comfortable although i do
have sheepskin covers on the vinyl as another fellow has written.
hope this helps.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co