SE VTR regional 2002

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SE VTR regional 2002
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:34:27 -0400
Today we received a commitment from Panoz Racing; Danny Panoz will be
bringing to us for display the New Esparante and a Panoz GTP race car.
I know its not a triumph but they sure are some cool cars. The Panoz
family owns the Chateau Ilan Hotel and Winery where we have about 800
British cars show up for British Car day every year. They also own
Sebring, Road Atlanta and Mosport race tracks.

Our other earlier commitment was from Mini USA they will also be
bringing for test drive, several of the new Minis.

As to date we have sold out the Host Hotel and are now taking
reservations at the quality Inn across the street.
We should easily have 200 Triumphs, as of now we have 152 known
reservations.

I have reserved a location for the Triumph list meeting that Fred is
putting together.
Try to make it October 24-26 Jekyll Island Ga.

Ronnie Babbitt
Event Chairman