Whitworth wrenches

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whitworth wrenches
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:31:22 -0400
You can get some from http://www.britcycle.com. Just wanted to let you know
of a pleasant supplier; though I don't have the wrenches yet, the
transaction was good.
They have sets of open end in stock; the set goes from 1/8" to 1/2" (I
guess in 1/32" increments) and the cost is $44.47 Cdn, which is about $29
US. They are Spanish; the brand is Acesa, and he says they look better than
the picture on the website. There are also combination sets (no stock now
though) and box end sets, as well as 12 point socket sets from Japan.
They also carry thread gauges, and taps and dies for Whitworth BSF, BA, and
CEI threads, both individually and in sets.
Phone number is 902-542-7478.
Hope it helps,
Regards,
Jim Wallace