Bosch Spark Plugs?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bosch Spark Plugs?
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:09:08 -0400
Hi List!
    I thought there was a thread quite some time ago about bosch Spark
Plugs having a tendency to clog-up quicker than standard conventionial
Spark Plugs with oil troubles in the cylinder. Does anyone wish to
comment on this? I'm thinking of switching to the Bosch WR7BP Spark
Plugs in my new rebuilt engine, or would it be better to use the
conventionial spark plugs untill 'break-in' period is done?
-Cosmo Kramer