Re: Changin TR3B brake calipers

To: "Kevin Kealty" <kkealty@rogers.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Changin TR3B brake calipers
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:19:25 -0700
After all that trouble with the bleeder you want to replace the calipers?
Actually, it may not solve your problem.  You weren't specific about the
circumstance under which the caliper won't release or which one, but ... I
had a similar experience with the left front, I think it was after
rebuilding and bleeding.  If you follow the brake pipe from the left wheel
you will come to a junction box.  I unscrewed the fitting on this until a
little fluid came out.  The brakes released and have been fine ever since.

Bob