Forwarded: Triumphs and Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Triumphs and Parts
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:10:42 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.

By the way, I'll be out of town for a long Memorial Day weekend, so if the
lists blow up I won't be on hand to fix them.

mjb.
----

     From: "ANDERSON,WILLIAM (HP-Boise,ex1)" <bill_anderson@hp.com>
     Subject: Triumphs and Parts
     Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:14:16 -0700

I am cleaning out my garage and shed and have several Triumphs and spares
available, I have a 62 TR3, 2 TR4's straight axle
and a TR4 straight axle parts car, a complete TR4 independant rear and
numerous other parts.

I would like someone to make me an offer for the whole shebang, my health is
such that I can no longer continue with my restorations (lungs and liver).

I live in NorthEast Georgia near Commerce.

If anyone is interested ping me direct.

thanks
bill a.