TR3 questions again

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 questions again
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:40:58 -0500
Morning all,

The Dzus fasteners of the hood is the question for today: On one of fastener
holes there appears to be an aluminum collar/bushing that the fastener goes
through.  Is it supposed to be there? I can not see one in the Moss catalog,
source for one?

On related news, the '3 is having her new Commision plate attached this
week.  That is a major symbolic step to having her back on the road.  The
weather in southern Ontario is 10degC(50degF) and absolutely great for
driving the spitsix to work today.  Squeeze out all the days I can.

Thanks
David Templeton.