RE: TR6 Door Adjustment

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Door Adjustment
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:28:49 -0700
Another thought is that you have some adjustment at the bottom of the rear
fender, as it bolts to the B-post.  Don't be afraid to "fiddle" with the
fender fit.  When I installed my '76 TR6 panels after rebuild, I made sure
that all gaps, fit ... was uniform.  To do this, I used washers as spacers
to move the panels to the proper places.  Use the door as your first point
of reference, as they really don't have much available movement.  I also
suggest using a bonnet as a frame of reference for the front fenders, as
alignment here can be tough too.

Good luck!!!

Eric

'76 TR6  (CF52678U+O)  -resting in the garage after 2 years of rebuild and 4
good months of driving.