Re: Semantics

Subject: Re: Semantics
From: "mcgibney" <mcgibney@attcanada.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:48:23 -0600
hi Jim

Just to confirm that there must have been at least one more of these beasts
in North America, my father had a Standard Ensign in the late 60s / early
70s. A '62 I think, he aquired it from the proverbial little old lady in
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada (swear 'tis true). It had only a few
thousand miles on the clock, pristine condition, not bad looking but heavy
and with an automatic transmission possibly the slowest vehicle I have ever
driven. This is probably the only car that passed through my hands that I
have no idea on the fate of.

cheers
Scott