RE:tr6 electric fan conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:tr6 electric fan conversion
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:33:18 -0700
Peter,
I agree with you totally on the generator effect. Your own independent little
power grid if you will. A quick and easy test would be to get out the leaf
blower, have someone point it at the fan at night(so you can see the glow
easily) to simulate you riding down the road(in your drive way) while you watch
the light inside the car. Don't even start the car. I bet it will glow. It
probably not a good idea to keep the blower on the fan for very long. No sense
in over revving the bearings.

PS- If any one ask you what your doing, tell them you are testing the
aerodynamics of your tr6. Wear goggles and a scarf to complete the effect.
;-)

generate s