Re: Red-Line Driving

To: "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Red-Line Driving
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 01 15:40:32 -0700
Cc: "TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:
>>
>> The reason the TR four cylinder engine is redlined at 4800
>
>TeriAnn :
>
>You've mentioned this number before, what's your reference ?  All of my
>books seem to say 5000.

You are right of course.  4800 RPM is published max HP with stock cam.
Somehow that number is stamped into my brain and it is the  first thing
that pops out whenever I think of max RPM.  My brain is powered by Lucas

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html