Re: Blind MG owners

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blind MG owners
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:13:18 +0100
Hi Folks
Just keep waving / flashing lights at them, if your journeys are like mine I
see the same few cars day in day out, managed to get one of the MG's to
recognise me, then there was the BGT that waved unsolicited, nearly fainted
then recognised an old friend driving it! Oh well! ;-)

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon