Re: Blind MG owners

To: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>, "Wedge List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "Triumph mail list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blind MG owners
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:22:01 -0500
From: Mark the Shark <markie@gte.net>

>Hey, I wave at any British iron, well old British iron anyway.  Modern
>Jaguar and Land Rover owners barely even know their cars were made in the
>UK.

>1981 TR8 DHC FI
>1985 Bertone X1/9 FI
>Raleigh, NC

Sue and I were in the TR4 in Saint Paul about an hour ago.  As we came off
the High Bridge, I pulled into left turn lane at George and waited for the
light.  I didn't notice the car which came up on my right and stopped for
the light.  Sue elbowed me and said "It's a TR7".

I looked over at the driver of the TR7 coupe and mumbled aplogetically,
"Sorry, I didn't see you".

After all, I'd hate for the owner of any Britcar, let alone another TR, to
think I wouldn't wave at him!