Re: Yes I do have a TR4.... Dave Massey

To: leyte@lvs.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yes I do have a TR4.... Dave Massey
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 13:14:02 FILETIME=[63D57B20:01C0EDC1]
>From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
>To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Yes I do have a TR4.... Dave Massey
>Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:34:28 -0500
>
>Finished my TR4 this weekend, and refused to wait for dry weather to drive
>it! Now I have 200 miles on it under raining conditions, very glad to
>report
>it is fairly dry inside...
>
>What is the general concensus on the Pertronix system? I have seen various
>e-mails on this for sometime, and am considering going with something
>besides points.
>
>Thanks

    Congrats! It's nice to know there's another purenteed "Itey TR" out
    there!

    I still use the stock ignition system on my "somewhat improved TR4"
    I was fortunate enough to have a good distributor that just needed a
    refresh... OBTW, that was in 1987. Still works just peachy...

    Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L w/post
                                                   producton "O")