Re: Yes I do have a TR4.... Dave Massey

To: Gary Allgood <leyte@lvs.net>
Subject: Re: Yes I do have a TR4.... Dave Massey
From: Michael Hart <harty47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:04:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Triumph Net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
 Hi Gary, went round and round with a Pertronix unit on my TR4, could not get
plugs to fire. Finally sent in to Pertronix and they replaced it free under
warranty. Installed new unit, car fired right up, set timing and car runs well.
Thanks,
Mike
63 TR4 Surrey Top
  Gary Allgood <leyte@lvs.net> wrote: Finished my TR4 this weekend, and refused
to wait for dry weather to drive
it! Now I have 200 miles on it under raining conditions, very glad to report
it is fairly dry inside...

What is the general concensus on the Pertronix system? I have seen various
e-mails on this for sometime, and am considering going with something
besides points.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Allgood
62 TR4 CT/3795-LO
www.sltoa.org

/// with nothing in it but
///
/// unsubscribe triumphs
///
/// Send list postings to triumphs@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.