Re: Radiator pinhole leak

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator pinhole leak
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:23:35 EST
RA....
With all due respect to the opinions of others...I wouldn't hesitate to
recommend or use Aluma-Seal.

It comes in a transparent tube about 3" long and is carried by all auto parts
stores. I have used it for at least 30 years on a variety of autos with great
sucess and zero problems. On Chevelles, Model As, Hondas (autos and
motorcycles), Volkswagens, Toyotas and will use it in my TR250 as the need
arises. It is a powdery silver mixture you just dump in and drive. Excellent
for sealing those little pin hole leaks.It also lubricates pumps and doesn't
gum anything up. Use according to directions.

NFI etc etc
Larry M
TR250