Re: Radiator pinhole leak

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator pinhole leak
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:22:20 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Mr. Little,

I wouldn't use that stuff in my 3 radiator. I would take the time to either have
a professional Rad person re-solder the hole or do it myself. Remember that gunk
is going to coat everything in its path. I have heard that it will eventually
cause an engine to run hotter due to insulation between the metal parts (hot)
and
the coolant (cold).

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A