Re: TR3a tub colouring & update

To: <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3a tub colouring & update
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:53:34 EST
In a message dated Thu, 22 Mar 2001  1:09:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, "David
A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com> writes:

<< The tub and body panels will be going into the body man really soon and I
want to make sure I get the "colouring" scheme right. The entire body & panels
are painted in the colour of choice then the inside of the fenders are black?

Right...so long as the "colour of choice" also is black. Otherwise, the whole
body tub and its bolt-on bits are body colour inside and out.

..unless you WANT the insides of the fenders to be black, which is ok. It's
your car! But you'll lose points in a judged Concours. :-)

--Andy Mace