TR3a tub colouring & update

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a tub colouring & update
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:05:43 -0500
The tub and body panels will be going into the body man really soon and I
want to make sure I get the "colouring" scheme right. The entire body &
panels are painted in the colour of choice then the inside of the fenders
are black?

For thoise who care, I went to the paint shop on my way into work this
morning and they just happen to be almost done the paint stripping.  Very
soon they were saying the welding fixes were going to be started ( remember
this was 9am and I dropped the frame off at noon yesterday ).  They also
were impressed ( surprised or amazed I suspect :-) ), the frame was in such
good condition and that it make a wonderful platform.

To be continued....

David A. Templeton
Senior Software Developer
Open Text Corp.