Roadster Factory, Surprising Findings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Factory, Surprising Findings
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:21:31 EST
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hopefully know one has come across this!!!!!! While going through my papers
from 2000 and in preparation for my meeting with my accountant; I discovered
that two charges remained on my Visa Card. I had purchased a tonneau cover,
boot, and convertible top from The Roadster Factory. The boot and tonneau
cover were not the right color so I returned as it explained on the receipt
and never got a credit from TRF. I will be surprised if this is true. I would
hate to think we have to stay on top of things like this more carefully. Then
again, I have always assumed that certain companies are more reputable then
others. I hope I am wrong.

Bob Antoville
74 TR6