'58 TR3 Worth? Help!

Subject: '58 TR3 Worth? Help!
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:52:27 -0600
Hi,

I have a line on a '58 TR3 that states the following: "Collector!! 1958
TR3  2 tops, 90% restored. 50k miles on motor, very good condition,
$7,500 or make offer.  Moving must sell!"  Since I have had mostly TR6s
and MGBs I really don't have a good idea of what the car might be
worth.  I haven't had a chance to contact the seller yet.  Assuming the
car is in good shape what might it be worth?  Of course I don't know
what 10% is left to restore.  What areas are of particular concern on a
TR3?  Thanks.

Kevin Brown  '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '78 MGB V8  '66 MGB  '54 MGTF 1500 RHD
Odessa, MO