Re: Spring compressor

To: Doug Liedblad <tidsales@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spring compressor
From: Justin Paxton <justin@bexel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:44:40 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
At some point, you have to take the shock out.  I am going to approach the
spring from the side with an air wrench.  I'll use whatever tools I can for
extraction and keep finger use to a minimum.  I may use a ratchet strap as a
double safety if things look hinkey.  Thanks for the caution.  I am already
missing two fingers on my right hand from a woodshop accident in high
school.  Can't afford to loose any more.
Cheers: JP