Re: Front shock removal, TR3a

To: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: Re: Front shock removal, TR3a
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:45:37 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim:

Take a 2x4 (or maybe two just to be sure) that is longer than the
length between the chassis and your rafters in the garage. Cut it
so that it can be wedged between the two (to be safe, you can use the
other 2x4 on the other side of the chassis to assure stability).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3