Re: Front shock removal, TR3a

To: "a Wallace" <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: Re: Front shock removal, TR3a
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 18:12:58 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Should be able to use a spring compressor set which grabs the coils of the
springs at the top and bottom and brings them together by tightening a
central bolt, or individual side bolts. Just be sure to get a good one, and
figure the architecture of the spring and mount when deciding.

Scott
64 Herald 1200 CV whom someone already rebuilt the suspension on, so I don't
have to mess with it :)