TR7BFH+35-a

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7BFH+35-a
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:51:31 EST
Holy valve lash!   No wonder I was seeing bizarre readings on my valve specs.
 A kind reader reminded me that the exhaust valves should be at .018, NOT
.012.  I mis-read the specs this time around.

I did read it correctly the first time we did the valves at .018 the first
time, so it looks like the exhaust valves are still a little loose, in the
.020 range, but not anywhere as bad as I thought.

I'll check the Sunday papers for ads for new glasses...

And to paraphrase an old saying, "Measure and re-read a billion times, then
fix once..."

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 5-speed convertible
Chapel Hill, NC