Re: Gasket jointing compound

To: Wendy Hart <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Gasket jointing compound
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:57:31 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I use Permatex "COPPER SPRAY-A-GASKET"  It's available in most auto parts
stores.

There is also a product called Copper-KOTE (I think that is how it is spelled)
that is about the same sort of product.

Joe

P.S. I can't say who makes the better head gaskets.  I use a copper head gasket
from Mordy Dunst on my race car and stock ones from
BPNW on the other Spit.