TR 4A Dimensions needed

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 4A Dimensions needed
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:19:55 -0800
If you have a TR 4A that still has a virgin original dashboard (not a
replacement, not relaminated, not re-worked, etc.), I'd appreciate if
you could take some measurements for me.

(I know some of the other TR's should have the same measurements in the
areas I am requesting, but let's stick to TR 4A, if you're out there.)

Here is a link with a picture and list of the dimensions I need.  I'm
looking for accuracy around +/- 1/16" or better.    THANK YOU IN
ADVANCE!   (Don't scratch your dash with your measuring device!)

--Justin

http://jmwagnersales.com/ebay/body/dashboard.jpg

(I want to confirm dimensions by averaging several responses.
Dashboards available to me here are useless for dimensions due to
various forms of natural and previous-owner damages.)