VTR SE

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR SE
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:23:55 -0600
I'm sure a lot was said last week about VTR SE, but I was off list and out
of town so here's my .02 worth.

I want to publicly thank all the people that put their time and effort into
making VTR SE such a great experience.  This was the first event that
Christine and I have participated in and we had an outstanding weekend.  It
was especially nice to meet so many people from the list.  The folks from
Temple of Triumph invited us to caravan over with them and made us feel like
a part of their club, which we now are.  Overall it was just an outstanding
weekend.  We're already looking forward to next year, whoever ends up
hosting it.

This was the farthest I've taken the TR6 and it performed great.  Now I'm
thinking that if schedule permits next year we may venture a little further
to some of the other events.  Just have to wait and see what develops.

Ken Waringa
71 TR6