Re: Help with TR3 Lucs sport coil swap

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with TR3 Lucs sport coil swap
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:55:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Andy,

I believe you're right, I made a quick assumption.  After closer inspection
the coil is stamped on top with Standard Motor Products, not
Standard-Triumph and Made in the USA, in small print. Oops. It was a 12
volt, UF-1, if that means anything. Anyway new coil and wires are in and
we're up and running nicely, thanks for the help.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A - TS65107L (Apple Green)
70 BSA 441 Victor Special