Re: TR4 - Wet Brakes - Scary Problem

Subject: Re: TR4 - Wet Brakes - Scary Problem
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:38:19 -0600
Brian Sanborn wrote:

> I was saying I don't have the rertracted pads problem that bad rotors or a
>broken pressure limit valve would cause.

I was probably a bit unclear on my reply. I meant to point out that my TR4 DOES
have the soft brakes after a long drive -- or in the
morning -- but no trouble on my daily commute that requires regular stop and
go. So I really meant to ask: does that mean I probably
have either bad rotors or a broken pressure limit valve? Or I just need to
bleed the brakes? Or all of the above?

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO